I'm moving house and I need to tell Council Tax

You can tell us your moving by completing our online form.

You can use this form if:

  • you are new to paying Council Tax in Maidstone
  • have moved from one address to another in Maidstone
  • have moved out of Maidstone

If you're moving within Maidstone, you'll need your Council Tax Reference number.