I'm not happy with the response to my complaint

If you are not happy with how the service manager has handled your complaint, you can request that your complaint be investigated by the Head of Policy and Communications.

This is known as a second stage complaint.

The best way to get your complaint investigated further is to use our second stage complaints online form.

If you're not happy with the outcome of your complaint, you can find out what to do next on our complaints policy page