Discretionary Housing Payment

If you currently receive Housing Benefit and you are in rent arrears or you are struggling to make payments towards your rent you could apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment.

These payments are made at our discretion. 

You will need to submit supporting documentation to evidence the application.

You can find out more information and the download the application form here